Be a part of a community that genuinely cares about you
If you live, work or attend church in Santa Cruz County or north Monterey County, you can join the Credit Union. To become an SCCCU member, simply open a savings account with a $5 minimum deposit. Once you join, you’re a member and part-owner of the Credit Union for life — which means you actually have a say in your financial future.
Benefits of SCCCU Membership
Our mission is to provide economic justice for all and that starts with products and services that make sense for all members. And you can use your ITIN to open an account or apply for any loan at SCCCU. Here are a few of the many benefits of Credit Union membership:
- Low-fee checking with a free Visa® debit card (fee can be waived)
- 24/7 access to your money using Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and our Telephone Teller
- Surcharge-free nationwide ATMs (at SCCCU ATMs or any ATM that displays the CO-OP logo)
- eStatements to safely and easily manage your accounts.
- ACH/Direct Deposit so you can access money quickly and easily.