At this time, we have reached our maximum limit for accepting any new Paycheck Protection Program applications made available through the SBA. We may be able to consider applications again in the future IF the federal government approves additional funds. Additionally, we are unable to guarantee funds for current applications due to the process and availability of funds the SBA has provided for Round #2. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
• US Department of the Treasury - PPP Information and Resources
• SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
• SBA – Coronavirus Relief Options
• Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (SBA)
• COVID-19-related resources for local businesses – Santa Cruz County Office for Economic Development
• COVID-19 Resource Toolkit – Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce
• SCAM ALERTS - California Department of Business Oversight
Back to Updates & Resources page
Speedbump Modal Called Incorrectly!