To help you quickly find the information you need, please select a topic below.
PPP Loans & Business Resources
Personal Loan Assistance
Other Important Resources
PPP Loan Assistance & Business Resources
SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP):
IMPORTANT UPDATE: We're still accepting PPP loan applications from existing SCCCU members and eligible businesses from within Santa Cruz County. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist borrowers from outside our designated membership area.
Please take a moment to review the loan application and prepare the appropriate documentation before you begin. Click the option below to download the appropriate PPP loan application for your situation. Submit the completed application and any necessary documentation through our secure email.
- For those who DID NOT receive PPP funds in 2020, use this application: Download Application
- For those who DID NOT receive PPP funds in 2020, are Schedule C filers using gross income calculations, and are a sole proprieter or sole member LLC, use this application: Download Application
- For those who DID receive PPP funds in 2020, use this application for your second draw: Download Application
- For those who DID receive PPP funds in 2020 and are Schedule C filers using net income calculations, use this application for your second draw: Download Application
- For those who DID receive PPP funds in 2020, are Schedule C filers using gross income calculations, and are a sole proprieter or sole member LLC, use this application for your second draw: Download Application
- For those who applied for the shuttered venue grant but were not approved, use this application: Download Application
Submit PPP Application/Documentation
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR THE 2021 PPP LOAN APPLICATION:
If you received a PPP loan in 2020, and are using the same data provided previously, please use the same average monthly payroll and loan amount numbers.
For a 2021 PPP loan, proof of a 25% reduction in gross receipts is required. You can show this by comparing your 2019 and 2020 annual statements, or by comparing specific quarters.
If you choose to use annual statements, upload your 2019 tax return with a 2020 year-end profit/loss statement.
If you choose to compare quarters, upload your company's respective quarterly financials. For example, upload a Q2 2019 profit/loss statement and a Q2 2020 profit/loss statement.
As of February 24, 2021, there are additional SBA guidelines for funding PPP loans, allowing for more equity in the distribution of funds. Learn more.
DEFERRED BUSINESS PAYMENTS It's also possible to defer your SCCCU business loan payment during the current emergency. Click below to download the form.
Personal Loan Assistance
LOW-RATE EMERGENCY LOANS: If you need help with day-to-day expenses or to fill a gap in your monthly income, SCCCU is here to help. Click on the application below to visit our partner CUDL and apply any time, day or night from your computer, tablet, or phone.
DEFERRED PAYMENTS: Would a deferred SCCCU Loan payment help? This option may also be available on auto, personal, real estate, or VISA lines of credit. Click the link below to download the form. Submit the completed form and any necessary information by clicking the button to the right.