Online Banking Upgrade
Your UPGRADED Online Banking Experience is Here
Home banking has recently taken on a whole new meaning - and we've improved your experience.
Beginning April 21, 2020, you can access our upgraded online banking platform and mobile app and experience a whole new way of banking at SCCCU. Get started by logging in to your online banking account as you normally would, or downloading our new mobile app.
Learn how to log in the first time after our upgrade here.
IMPORTANT: We’re currently experiencing an issue with the Bill Payment system for online and mobile banking, and are actively working to resolve it quickly. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. If you’re having issues logging in, please clear your cache and try again. If that doesn’t work, please refer to our FAQ below.
NEW FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
• View a snapshot of your account information on your main page
• Transfer funds between your SCCCU account
• Pay bills to different payees (any existing bills and payees will be converted)
• Place a stop payment on a check written from your SCCCU checking account
• Transfer funds to an external financial institution
• Transfer funds to an existing SCCCU member (requires the last name, account type, and member number of that member)
• Send a secure message to our contact center representatives
• Manage your cards at your convenience (you can shut down your card temporarily if you think you’ve lost it and turn it back on when you’ve found it, or call us to reissue a new one).
• View your e-Statements and download them at your convenience
• Reorder checks for your checking account
• Use a free budgeting tool to create and manage your household budget with the transaction information from your SCCCU accounts
• Apply for a consumer loan and open a new account
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To verify your username, click on the “Forgot username” option. After a brief verification, your username will be displayed.
To verify your password, select the “Forgot password” option. After a brief verification, you will be asked to select a new password. Please know that you can always reset your password whenever you desire.
NOTE: If you're experiencing difficulty logging, clear the cache in your browser and then login.
There are a few options to consider: 1) If you currently use online banking but not mobile banking, you’ll be able to use your existing online banking credentials; 2) If you currently use mobile banking but not online banking, you’ll be able to use your mobile banking credentials; or 3) If you use both online and mobile banking, use your mobile banking credentials.
IMPORTANT: When you login for the first time after the upgrade, you’ll be prompted to enter an authentication code that will be sent to you via email or text.
Yes, online bill pay will function in the same way that current bill pay users expect.
Yes. Any scheduled bills will be paid as scheduled and scheduled payments will carry over.
Bill payment accounts will be automatically transferred and do not need to be set up again.
Online bill pay will function in the same way that current bill pay users expect. Some bills will be paid via ACH and some via check, depending on what the company receiving your payment allows.
Yes. New mobile apps will be available for download in the iOS App Store and Google Play on April 21.
Yes. You will be able to easily transfer money from your SCCCU savings or checking accounts to your SCCCU loans.
You will need to reset any account alerts you currently have set up; however, you may find more alerts available to help you manage your accounts.
Yes. You will still have access to up to 13 months of past e-Statements.
Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge will support the new online banking platform, as will all major mobile browsers.