Convert to Eco Checking
Santa Cruz Community Credit Union's Eco Checking is your "green" checking account option that not only saves you money each month, it also helps save precious resources. You can stay "green" by upgrading your Community Checking Account to Eco Checking today. Eco Checking offers "checkless checking" with no checks and no printed statements! Maintain a minimum aggregate loan balance of $10,000 and your Eco Checking account is completely FREE. Plus, even members without the minimum aggregate loan balance save with Eco Checking. The maximum monthly fee for Eco Checking is $2.00 per month – that's a $5.00 per month savings over our Community Checking Account.
Eco Checking offers:
- No minimum balance
- Unlimited Debit card use at SCCCU and CO-OP ATMs worldwide
- Online Home Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Online eStatements
- No check writing privileges
- Overdraft Services
- Eligible members can apply for low fixed-rate Community or Share-Secured Visa
To upgrade your Community Checking Account to an Eco Checking Account follow these 3 simple steps:
- Click here to log into Internet Banking.
- Sign-up for eStatements.
- Click on the Online Banking Inbox. Select "Upgrade to Eco Checking" and hit send.
If you have any questions you can email us from your online banking inbox or call us at 831-425-7708 and select option 6.