Business Online Banking Features.
- View real-time account balances.
- Protect and control your SCCCU debit or credit card – you can even turn the card on and off.
- Make loan payments, apply for a personal loan, or open an account.
- Reorder checks, place a stop payment request, or send us a secure message.
- Set up alerts to keep track of your accounts.
- 24/7 access to our mobile banking app.
- Access to over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs.
- Deposit checks using our mobile banking app.
- Pay bills electronically with our free online bill pay service.
- Pay people right from your account with Popmoney®.
- Transfer funds to other SCCCU or external accounts.
- Make person-to-person payments right from your account with Pay-a-Friend or Popmoney®.
Business Online Bill Pay
Take care of your bills with just a few clicks. Enroll in bill pay services through online banking and get the convenience of managing all your bills in one place—and it’s free!
- Pay bills electronically to cut clutter and reduce waste.
- Schedule payments in advance or set up recurring bill payments.
- Easy to use from wherever you may be.
- Save money on checks and postage.
Small Business Resources.
If you’re a new business owner (or soon will be), you may have questions about business financing and other essentials. The following local organizations provide guidance and small-business resources to help you move your business forward successfully:
Santa Cruz Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Assists local business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs with in-depth advising and training.
El Pájaro Community Development Corporation
Provides bilingual business consulting and coaching services to support local entrepreneurship.
SCORE Central Coast
Offers business mentorship and resources to help business owners with small-business financing and other necessities.
Ready for your next growth opportunity? These groups are here to support you.
Local & National Organizations
Santa Cruz County Office for Economic Development
Focused on helping businesses in Santa Cruz County to open or expand in our community.
Choose Santa Cruz – Santa Cruz Economic Development Department
The go-to resource for all things business within the city of Santa Cruz.
Think Local First – County of Santa Cruz
A network of locally owned, independent businesses and community organizations joining together to promote economic vitality and preserve the unique character of our community.
National Association of Development Companies
Provides information to small businesses interested in the SBA 504 loan program.
U.S. Small Business Administration
A governmental agency that offers financial, technical, and management assistance to small businesses.
Chambers of Commerce
Aptos Chamber of Commerce
Boulder Creek Business Association
Capitola Soquel Chamber of Commerce
Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture
San Lorenzo Valley Chamber of Commerce
Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce
Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce
Make deposits on your schedule, not ours. You can securely deposit cash and checks in a night drop box at your local SCCCU branch with our night deposit service.
From Monday through Friday, night drop deposits received before 8:30 a.m. are processed the same business day. Deposits received after 8:30 a.m. are processed the following business day.
More for Your Business.
Count on us for flexible, affordable financing solutions for each stage of your growth.
Business credit cards
Streamline day-to-day purchases with our low-rate Business Visa Credit Card.
Business checking accounts
Find an account that’s a perfect fit for the way you do business.