In Focus – SCCCU Blog
Stay informed about the Credit Union’s activities, plus get practical advice on a variety of personal finance topics.
Give to Those Impacted by the Maui Fires
We are saddened by the devastating wildfires that tore through Maui on August 8, 2023. As a community that has been negatively impacted by fires, we understand the devastation fires can cause, and our hearts go out to those suffering in Maui at this time.
Please join us in providing support in any way you can. Below you’ll find several links to organizations providing aid to those impacted by the devastating fires in Maui:
- Worldwide Foundation for Credit Unions: Supporting credit union communities in Maui, Hawaii, through CUAid, the National Credit Union Foundation’s (USA) disaster relief grant program.
- Maui Food Bank: Providing much-needed food and water to those in Maui.
- Maui United Way: Providing disaster relief to those impacted by the recent fires.
- Maui Strong: Providing relief to those in most need.
We truly appreciate anything you can donate at this time.
- CATEGORIES: Community Involvement